Prehistoric World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prehistoric World

Life Of Dinosaurs

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule of the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Hunter
Hunter
Andrew

Rule of the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Rule of the forum.   Rule of the forum. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi there, here are the rules:

Of course, and every forum has this, Dont spam. Spam would be like these examples:

"gfgdfgdg" We allow real words only on these topic, and they may be real, but with no spaces like "heytherewhatsup?" we can qualify as spam. We cant understand it. Another is this."Hey der wats goin on? Coo, it da same here, but i just so bored,." And smiley spam. Smiley spam would be.
"cheers Yay! we finally have a new moderator! affraid But gosh he is scary! king he cant ban me, he isnt a admin. lol! " I only allow 3 smileys per topic. And no flaming. Same thing.
No trolling. Some people can be sensitive, or find it offensive.
No threatning. Especially moderators. Do not threat you will ban. Or you might be.
No double posting.
Do not thank people or compliment them more then 2 times on a post. And dont repeat the same stuff like: "Its good. I really like it. Its awesome." Again, only compliment 2 times.
No one word posts. You HAVE to have atleast 4 words in your posts, unless you have a quote that has more then 4 words. Do not post just a smiley, unless, again, you have quoted someone with more then 4 words.
No offensive user names. Like, sexual words, or cuss words in user name.
Do not harass a moderator for a spot i the group. They will give you a warning.
The warning meter works like this:
1 warning.: A Verbal warning.
2 warnings: 1week ban.
3 warnings: 2 week ban.
4 warnings:1 month ban.
5 warnings:Permanet ban.

Do not go to far in cussing.
No rasicm.
Do not judge people on their religon, or based opinion.

Follow these words, and you will do great. Thanks!

Last edited by Andrew on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just fixing some grammer From andrew: fixing my word folow.)
Back to top Go down
https://jpog.darkbb.com

Rule of the forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prehistoric World :: Office :: Rules-
Jump to: